Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Falling.....

I have to post this before I forget.

Cameron is coming out with all kinds of sweet and funny phrases these days that I wish I could keep track of them all.

Last night after Cameron's bath and before stories and bedtime I fell down the stairs. I turned around to look at the clock in our bedroom and my foot went right out from under me and yes, I went falling down the stairs. At the time, I was freaking out thinking I had really hurt myself. Andrew and Cameron came running. Cameron says to me, "Mommy you cry. Don't cry. You need a band aid." It was so sweet how concerned he was that it made me feel all better, especially after he kissed my hand that I thought I sprained. Haha!

I have so much to post from our wonderful family trip to the beach and Cameron's Spring Festival at preschool. Stay tuned... hopefully I can get on top of blogging. :-)

2 comments:

HoltonFamily said...

Yikes... are you ok? Did you fall down the full flight?

Jeff H.

The Carlands said...

Yea, pretty much the full flight. I'm sore like I've been in a car accident. It was crazy...happened in slow motion and I was thinking to myself okay how bad am I going to get hurt. Thanks for asking.

Post a Comment