Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2 in the hospital and Cameron meeting his new brothers

Cameron was so excited to hold his brothers. Just look at his face!


Cameron was not happy with me - he wanted to hold the babies.

Me and my boy.
This was the first time that Drew and I had been away from Cameron for such a long time. It was very hard for me.
Cameron checking out Christian.

So excited to see Christian.

Look at that boy.... truly excited!

Nana and Christian

Christian sucking his thumb.

Carter and Christian
(They had just come back from the nursery. They stayed in the nursery all night to be observed.)

Since I had been so sick from the surgery and they needed to be monitored this was the first time I really got to spend any time with them. I didn't even know Carter had so much dark hair until the next morning and we took his little hat off.
They are so precious. Uh.... I just love them!
Please please excuse how scary I look.... the surgery was very hard on me. I became very anemic, got real sick from the anesthesia, and was having bad headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment