Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Melting my Heart

Tonight I was lying in Cameron's bed with him while he tried to settle down and go to sleep. He was talking about his day and his buddies that he played with outside this evening before dinner. He was talking about baby monkey Jonathan and baby monkey Zack and Ava. (Everyone is a monkey these days.) All of the sudden he turns to me and says, "mommy you are my best friend". Awwww..... What a sweet boy!

2 comments:

HoltonFamily said...

That is so sweet, you have to enjoy these sweet, innocent years while they last!! (Tell him monkey Zach and Ava talk about him alot too!)

The Carlands said...

He's really been coming out with a lot of sweet things lately. I wish I could keep track of them all. (Ha... I just figured out how to view these comments.)

Post a Comment