Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preschool Spring Festival

Cameron finished his first year of preschool. First of all, I can't believe how fast the year went by. At first when he started preschool he observed more and took it all in. Even though I don't like to use the word shy and label, he was definitely on the shy side. You would never know it now though. By the end of the year, he was loving school and very much participating. He's only been out for a week and I think he is already missing his buddies and teachers.

The Festival was an end of the year SongFest. All the children got up and sang songs by their age group. Cameron did very well, considering at the Christmas Songfest (with many less eyes watching them) he was so stressed out by standing up in front of people he was tugging at his hair or shirt the whole time.

We were very proud to see him walking down the middle of the isle with all the other children. It was bitter sweet.... He's definitely becoming a big boy!

It was very hard to get good pictures and video at the same time. So our pictures are not as good as the video.

Cameron is in the middle with his hand above his head next to the little girl on the left who does not have her hands above her head.

2 comments:

Jack's Family said...

I love it! And what great pics - sorry about the turquois underpants sticking out of his friend!! I love that you have this pic of the whole class, Jack's Daddy only got pics of him!

The Carlands said...

You're funny! I didn't even notice to underpants. Haha!

Post a Comment