Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Cameron's 3rd Birthday!

This year we went to Monkey Joes to celebrate Cameron's 3rd birthday with some friends and family. What a blast! I have to saw it was also nice not having to clean up and having someone do everything for you. :-) Grandmommy was in town and Uncle Mark, Aunt Jackie, Kaitlyn and Caroline also came in town. It was a very special day! I cannot believe he is 3 years old! Time is flying and we are loving every minute of every moment. Cameron has been a true joy and blessing to Andrew and I. (Now don't get me wrong we do have our moments of testing the waters and pushing the envelope. Haha!!)
Aunt Jackie and Caroline

Cameron and Kaitlyn

Buddies (Caroline and Cameron) taking a break!


The awesome dinosaur cake!
Kaitlyn, Cameron, Caroline and Uncle Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment