Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Farmer Cameron...

Yesterday, my mom asked Cameron what he wanted to be when he grew up. (As you all know, I work and my mom stays with Cameron during the week.) The conversation went something like this:

Nana: Cameron what do you want to be when you grow up. A police man, a fireman, a teacher....?

Cameron: Uhhh I not sure... (with his finger on his chin and looking like he's thinking)

After thinking for a few moments. He says.

Cameron: Maybe a farmer. I have cows and goats and sheep and pigs on my farm. And mommy and daddy be on my farm too.

Nana: Oh Cameron that's so good. I know mommy and daddy would love to be on your farm.

Cameron: And you come too, Nana.

Awww.... such a sweet boy. He's definitely using his imagination. He definitely has a love for animals and is showing it with his imagination.

When I came home from work he said to me. Mommy, I be a farmer when I get bigger. I have cows and goats and sheeps and pigs (while putting his hands up in the air and shaking them while he's telling me and tilting his head). And you come too, mommy! I said, I would love to come to your farm.

He has such an imagination these days and pretending a lot. I love that he is using his mind and thinking about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment