Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am a little behind in my blogging, but I wanted to get these pictures on here before Christmas gets here. Which by the way, I can't believe is NEXT WEEK.

This year for Thanksgiving Uncle Mark, Aunt Jackie, Kaitlyn and Caroline came here. We had a great weekend. It was busy and we were wiped out by Sunday. (Sorry for the pictures being a little out of order.) Jackie and I did a little doorbuster shopping on Black Friday, we went bowling, to the Children's Museum and the kids exchanged Christmas gifts. What fun we had! Caroline, Kaitlyn and Cameron playing grocery store at the museum.
Driving the grocery truck.

Painting.
Playing in the moon sand.
And bowling. Cameron was so excited to play. At first he got upset because he didn't think he was going to get to play. It was hard for him to wait his turn. This was a lot of fun. Daddy is instructing him.
Nana and Cameron giving a high five!
Jackie and Drew
Caroline and Cameron playing with their new presents.
Uncles with the kids.
And the best part of the day posing with their new gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment