Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

It's hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. We had a wonderful Christmas. The best part of my day was when Cameron said, "this is the best Christmas ever." I melted.... It brings true joy to Andrew and I to see Cameron so happy and excited. I will say I am exhausted though. Grandmommy (Drew's mom) and Uncle Chuck were with us for Christmas Day. Actually, Grandmommy was with us all week and it was great having her here. We did Christmas Eve with Nana and Grandaddy. They spent Christmas morning in Charlotte with my brother's family.



Santa came in a big way.

Uncle Chuck and Cameron Christmas Eve.


Cameron adores his Uncle Chuck and was stuck to him like glue all day Christmas day.

Christmas Eve.

Grandaddy and Cameron on his new big boy bike.


Nana and Grandaddy gave Cameron a new bike and he was so excited. I think totally surprised too.

No comments:

Post a Comment