Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

19 weeks

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. Dr. Dyar said, he feels that I will have a very easygoing twin pregnancy. He found their heartbeats very easily and could tell they were active. He did say that I am measuring as if I were 26 weeks pregnant. Whew!!!! I knew I was getting big, but I didn't think I was that big. He said, that was very normal for having two babies in there. He said, that most twin pregnancies measure about 6-8 ahead so that was normal. Man, I am going to get HUGE again!! :-( He also wants to schedule my c-section. So I should be getting a call from the nurse in a couple days as to the date of my c-section and the arrival of our little boys. I better get working. I have a lot to do.

I see the specialist next week so be on the look out for 3d ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment