Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Possible Names for "A" & "B"

We've been talking about names for "A" and "B" lately. So we have started to ask Cameron what names he likes. Adam is on the list and when we mention Adam to Cameron he gets a little confused. Yesterday, when I got home from work he asked me when I was going to name the babies. I said, well what do you think of Adam and he said, that's Jesus' name. I said, well we can still use the name. I think it would be very nice to use a name of someone that Jesus knew. He said, well is he going to live in the garden? I said, no buddy he would live with us.

So not sure about Adam anymore. I think it confuses Cameron.

Stay tuned for our decision on names for our boys. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment