I saw Dr. Allen yesterday. The boys are growing and developing very well. Once again, they measured a little ahead of schedule. Baby "A" is measuring 1lb 11 ounces and Baby "B" is measuring 1lb 10 ounces. The average is 1lb 4 ounces. So they are a little bigger than the norm. I told him about my contractions and he said that 2 in an hour is a lot, but the good news is that they have subsided and I'm not having as many as I was over the weekend. I think the traveling to Florida aggravated things. Baby "B" has a tad bit higher fluid. He said, it was just an observation nothing to be too concerned with yet. I asked him if I would get taken out of work early and he said probably around 30 to 32 weeks because of the contractions. I also asked him if he thought I would make it to 38 weeks and he said, No. He said, more like 36 weeks. Both doctors are estimating at this point, so the closer we get the more we will know.
Baby "B" I think is going to be our shy more laid back boy. He didn't want to show his face at all and she had a hard time getting his brain measurements because he was so low in pelvic yesterday. Baby "A" is more active. Both babies were just chatting away and moving their mouths. Chatter boxes already... Baby "B" did finally wave at me. It was sweet! So another good appointment. He wants to see me back in 3 weeks rather than 4. I think he is a little concerned with the contractions.





No comments:
Post a Comment