Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

29 Week Appts.

Yesterday, I saw the pernitalogist. Carter and Christian both are growing and developing very nicely. Although, Christian's (baby B) fluid has increased. Again, Dr. Allen could see how uncomfortable I am and discussed the option of draining the fluid if I just can't take it and we discussed the risks. I said, if the babies are not at harm, I do not want to put them at risk for preterm labor or problems with the placentas. I said, I put up with this with Cameron and I will do my best to continue putting up with the discomfort with these guys too. I'm still having contractions, but not too much to be too concerned with. The contractions are just very bothersome to me - waking me up at night, etc.

Today, I saw my Ob and he said that I was doing great, but acknowledged that he knew I was miserable. He could tell by the size of my feet. He did not believe that we will make it to my scheduled c-section of July 12th (38 weeks). I asked him if he could give me any indication as to when he thought. He said 37 weeks - maybe 36 weeks. The main thing is making sure the boys lungs are developed enough before taking them too early. Dr. Allen said that we could do an amnio to find out their lung development before they decide how early to take them.

Their weight.... are you ready for this?? Carter (baby A) is weighing 3 lbs 2 ounces which is average (2 weeks ago he was weighing 2.5). Christian (baby B) is weighing 3 lbs 15 ounces which is above average (2 weeks ago he was weighing 2.14). Whew wee!! Dr. Dyar said, you make em big!

I see both doctors back in 2 weeks. My Ob said this next appt. will be my last 2 week appt. and that I would be seeing him much more frequently. I asked, like every week.? He said, more like a couple times each week.

I will keep you posted.

We have a big day for Cameron tomorrow. He has his Spring Festival at Preschool. So I am sure I will have pics to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment