Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Excited!

Today I asked Cameron if he was excited. He said, yes. I said what are you excited about and he said, about my birthday party (which is tomorrow) and my babies coming.

I cannot even begin to tell you how that made me feel. Relief and joy at the same time. We've had a rough week this week. I don't know if it is the fact that I am frustrated because I can't move around and he is also frustrated because I can't do for him like I have in the past. He may be picking up on my frustration. Also, there has been a lot going on in this house since he got out of school. Carter and Christian's room is basically done other than a few little things. Also, I have noticed that he just wants to cuddle and hug on me and because I am so large he can't get close enough, so I think that is playing a big part in this too. He wants to feel secure - I'm trying really hard to keep my cool and I keep telling myself that I will not be a "giant" (as he called me the other day) for much longer.

Just to know that he is excited makes me feel so much better. Also, helps that Daddy took the day off today too.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment