I saw my favorite doctor today, Dr. Dyar. He said some things today that I was not expecting. First, I am measuring as if I were 48 weeks. That is just crazy! He said, I am measuring so large because of the fluid and they are big babies. He said, that at this point if I were to go into labor on my own they would not stop it. He said, that there is a good chance Carter and Christian could come in a week or two. That's not what I was expecting to hear either and I immediately went into panic mode. He also said that he would be surprised if I were not contracting at this point - which I am having major contractions. More intense and lasting longer especially at night. We will know more tomorrow when I see the specialist.
Also, I am so swollen that he ordered me to bed with my feet above my heart. He said I am to do nothing. Yea, easier said than done with a 4 yr. old at home.
I am getting concerned about Cameron. He hears everything we are talking about and I think he might be getting a little scared. I forget that we have a very bright almost 4 year old on our hands who picks up on everything and has very sensitive emotions. I think he is worried about me and scared.
At this point, I am praying for strength for our family and healthy baby boys. Please keep us in your prayers.
I will update tomorrow after tomorrow's appt.





No comments:
Post a Comment