We saw the specialist today. Christian (baby b) with the high fluid is measuring at 6 lbs 1 ounce and Carter (baby a) is measuring 4 lbs 11 ounces. The average for 33 weeks is 4 lbs. Dr. Allen said both babies look great, but that the fluid on Christian has increased and he is now calling it severe. We have decided on a date for my c-section!! June 21st which would be 36 weeks. He said, that is if I make it. There is still a high chance that I could go on my own because the fluid is so high at this point. I think he is shocked that we have made it this far. I see both docs. next week.
The ultrasound pictures were a little easier to see today. In the last few appts. it has been hard to see them clearly because of all the fluid and one baby causes a shadow on the other. But we did see that they have hair! No wonder I have heartburn so incredibly bad!
I will keep updating as we know more next week, but for me now knowing that we have a date is so much relief. Everything is ready for the babies, but a few things like the bases to their carriers in the car and washing a few more things. Home stretch here we come..... ready or not! Haha! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment