I got a call from the nurse at my Ob's office today and they have scheduled my c-section for next Thurs., June 17th at 12:00. I have to be there at 10:00 and then have pre-op appointments the day before. Thank goodness! I really didn't think I could make it until the 21st. Packing my bag... wow that makes it real. I have to say, I am very nervous. I have a lot of thoughts going through my head - like are they going to be okay, will we experience NICU, how big are they, what do they look like, how much hair do they have, will we be able to tell them apart, how will I cope, how will Cameron cope. All kinds of stuff! The list goes on and on. I am trying very hard to rely on the Lord and ask for strength every day.
Cameron is testing the waters these days and maybe in a way taking advantage of the fact that I can't do anything. Or maybe he is just plain stir crazy. Who knows, but I am also praying for patience, because lately I have known and I am trying so hard to keep my cool.
I still see my OB tomorrow, but for tonight it's going to be an early one for me. Have a good one everyone.





No comments:
Post a Comment