Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

34 Week Appt. with Specialist

I saw the specialist today and the babies once again look great. They did not measure them since they just measured them last week. Dr. Allen saw a big difference in how I looked today compared to last week. The swelling is worse and he said my belly is even bigger. He could tell from the ultrasound that there is more fluid on Christian. He does not want to wait until June 21st to do the c-section. He wants to move it up to more like the middle to end of next week. YIKES! He said, at this point he would not be surprised if I went on my own at any time. He also advised for Drew not to go on his business trip next week. He also could tell I was struggling so bad that he asked if I wanted him to put me in the hospital to have help and I said no because I didn't want to be away from Cameron that long.

I was a little surprised at what he had to say today, but not totally. I had just told my mom and Drew that I didn't think I would make it 12 more days. I can definitely tell these boys have dropped and things are starting to happen. Working on getting my bag packed tonight. You would think I would already have that done, but maybe I have been in denial.... who knows. I see my OB on Friday and I will know more then as far as a date for the c-section.

Please keep my boys in your prayers. And stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment