Saturday, March 27, 2010
23 week Doctor appt.
I saw my doctor this week and I got an excellent report. He said, everything looked very normal and he was very pleased with how I was doing. When he measured my belly, he said I am measuring as if I were 32 weeks pregnant. Ouch! So he said all the aches and pains you are having, just remember you are as if you were 32 weeks pregnant. I asked him if he got the report from the specialist a few weeks back. He had and I asked him if he saw how the boys were measuring ahead of schedule. I said, I could have 6lb babies and he looked at me and said you could have 7lb babies. Double Ouch! Another good report. I see the specialist next week for another ultrasound. We'll get to see how much they have grown in 4 weeks. I will update after that appt.





No comments:
Post a Comment