Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mommy's 34th Birthday!

When I came home from work on my birthday, Andrew and Cameron had worked very hard on a party for me. They decorated the house with a banner, balloons, a yummy cake and gifts. Cameron was so excited to show me the surprise when I got home from work. He had worked so hard setting the table with dinosaur plates and napkins. It was so special! I truly have amazing men/boys in my life.
My mom and dad were here too for the surprise.
I had a fabulous birthday weekend. Sat. night Cameron spent the night with Nana and Grandaddy and Drew took me to the Melting Pot. It was really nice. Then on Sunday my amazing mom made me a wonderful steak dinner at her house with Uncle Chuck too.
This was the last birthday that I will celebrate with just the three of us. Next year there will be 5 of us. Yikes! :-) I have to say, I am looking forward to being surrounded by all my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment