Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Family

Drew is out of town so when Cameron got up at 1:30 in the morning, rather than getting myself up and walking him back to his bed I just let him crawl in bed with me. The first thing he said/did this morning when he woke up was count on his fingers - 2 brothers, 1 mommy, 1 daddy, cameron and george (our cat). He said, we have a big family. It might be an adjustment for him at first, but I think he is going to love having a big family.

He just wants to be a helper these days and I think he's going to want to help with the babies. We've been cleaning out closets and organizing the house. (A bigger job than I anticipated.) He has been a big help with taking the trash out and helping me carry things.

I have lots of pictures to update, so I hopefully can get that done very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment