Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More time... saw the specialist today

We saw the specialist today and it was a good appt. My cervix (which I know is probably TMI) is holding strong and I will not go on my own any time soon. When I say going on my own, I mean water breaking. He did say though to be keeping track of my contractions because they could put me into preterm labor. He said if that were to happen that he would try to stop labor with draining some of the fluid from Christian to get both of them a little more time inside. Draining the fluid would a band aid of sorts, but it would at least get us a week or two and at this point they could use another week or so. He also said (which I was very excited to hear) that he would recommend to my Ob that we do the c-section at 35 weeks. Yea!! Which would be 4 weeks away. I feel much better about 4 weeks than 1 or 2. Most likely at 35 weeks they would come home with us, if they were to arrive in a week or two they will not come home with us. I just keep praying for our boys!

I have tons of updates to do to the blog with pictures. Hope to get to that soon!

1 comment:

Jack's Family said...

Great news....thanks for the update! Sounds like a conservative specialist, great!!

Post a Comment